Fifth Annual Labor & Employment Law Boot Camp
June 13, 2019
8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
June 14, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
14.75 MCLE credits pending
Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt
1211 SW Fifth Ave., Suite 1900
Join us for two days of training at the Annual Labor Law Boot Camp. For those just starting their legal careers in labor and employment law practice, or more experienced practitioners who want to gain experience in labor and employment law practice, spend two days with our experts and get the basics on a wide range of topics:
- Non-competition, non-solicitation, settlement and severance agreements
- State and federal anti-discrimination laws
- Nuts and bolts of wage and hour laws
- Section 1983 employment claims
- Oregon Employment Relations Board jurisdiction, practice, and procedure
- Discovery in labor and employment law
- Oregon and Federal disability laws
- Oregon public sector labor law
- Nuts and bolts of labor law: NLRB overview and private sector labor law
- BOLI civil rights process overview
- Overview of Oregon and Federal leave laws
We have an outstanding lineup of seasoned practitioners representing the plaintiff, defense, union, management, and government perspectives.
Scholarships: There are a limited number of need-based scholarships available for lawyers. Please click here to apply.
If you have questions about the program, please contact the following members of the Executive Committee of the OSB Labor & Employment Section: